Saturday, March 5, 2016

Hell Week

I am just glad the first of two hell weeks is now over.

This week, I had consecutive meetings at work, leaving me unable to attend to the core processes that we do. I hope it doesn't affect my performance this year. Add to that the two papers and two reports. Whew! So for 10 consecutive days I have had very little sleep averaging at just 3.5 per day, which is sooooo below the minimum required for my cutie sleep.

It's amazing that I still was able to not fall asleep. Maybe there was the adrenaline rush. Anyhow, I'm glad that theres's only one more week to go then I can already breatehe well and smile and relax while having my normal 8 hours of cutie sleep. My noontime nap has been very helpful in making me focus on taking on the important action items. That and the fact that I fall asleep while in transit. Energy may not be fully restored but it sure was sufficient to last me until I get home.

So today I went out with a guy who shares funny stories about himself and about other things. We watched London has Fallen after lunch at Ramen Santouka (my second time there which attests to this resto's good food), and he might just be the perfect movie companion because he was able to explain to me how intelligence units function and rescue operations are carried out. Cool!

It's also cool to get to know someone who's totally different from the usual people I encounter. It was an honor to be told that I'm interesting (probably because I am too outspoken LOL), a compliment I get a lot from people but most would also find me equally intimidating so they'd rather step back, which for me seems like an insult. I don't understand what people see in me sometimes. In general, old folks and younger people adore me, but people my age don't. @.@

Aaaaand I just added a pile of readings on my list. Busy days ahead. But I'm loving it because I'm learning a lot and I can feel that I'm growing again. Somebody save me from stagnation!!! I'll always be grateful to our supervisor for giving me these opportunities. Speaking of which, I will miss him so much but I can't tell him that because it would be awkward. @.@

No comments:

Post a Comment