Thursday, September 15, 2011

A Message

"In life, there are always people watching our next move, desperately waiting for us to fail and even praying for us to give up. Don't mind them! It just doubles the fun of living and surviving. Let's keep in mind that failures and problems are not the things that we should be scared of. They could lead to breakthroughs and great discoveries. See life as an adventure and enjoy every moment of it!"

I received this SMS at an opportune moment in my life, when I was in self-doubt and in great need of good cheer amidst this savage civilization. And twice did  receive the message. The best part is that the sender is not even a dear friend nor an acquaintance, but an anonymous one. I have subscribed to SMS News, you see, and sometimes, it sends me inspiring quotes as well as jokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment