Friday, March 23, 2012

Warcraft and Final Fantasy VII

Today after a few minutes of working on my paper, I had a long break. I played Final Fantasy VII for a while. It's my first time to play a Playstation game on my laptop via EPSXE so I'm still trying to figure out how the application works. It feels weird not to hold a controller. I had to condition my mind and to tell myself repeatedly that this is not a Playstation game, otherwise I'd have a hard time adjusting to the change in control devices.

Then a few minutes of paper. Yes, just a few minutes. I have a strange habit of doing different tasks in one sitting. Doesn't mean though that I do everything at once. It's just that I need t shift from one task to another because I have very short attention span.

After adding a paragraph to my paper, I tried Warcraft on my laptop. It's my first time to play that game on a laptop. It seems my laptop is too old for such games. It fainted on me. I had to restart the machine and then resume my work. Then after a few minutes, I itched to play Warcraft again and my laptop fainted again. That was it, I told myself. I need a gamer's laptop soon. Prob is, I will be out of job for two months because I will be joining an excavation. My new laptop will have to wait.

For now my biggest concern is my paper. I am almost done with the RRL. Hopefully tomorrow I will start writing the main body.

No comments:

Post a Comment