Saturday, December 8, 2012

Goodbye, Multiply

Goodbye, Multiply.

I thought you'd be with me forever. Turns out just like everything else, you have to walk out of my life, choosing to be a marketplace, an agent of capitalism, instead of being a companion to those who are lonely and in search of a listener.

I filled you with rants and raves I shared to you my innermost thoughts--- how I deal with my inner demons, my dreams, fantasies, frustrations... I opened to you my hear, I who have always been alone in this world, found a great listener in you. And now I find myself going back to the same loneliness. To whom shall I write of my rage if not to you? You who have pledged never to divulge secrets.

And so several days ago, I found myself saving every blog entry I have made. I scrambled and raced against time, for these hold my memories and my identities, and shall serve me well in forging my future.

Goodbye, Multiply. You have been a part of me. And now "us" fades into nothingness.

No comments:

Post a Comment