Friday, November 30, 2012

From Multiply 098: Down


There's a feeling of nothingness,
of alienation,
of sorrow and despair.

As I pass by the verdant fields,
melancholic winds blow through my hair
and embrace
my whole being.

How can I let myself
be dragged into such a hellhole?
How can I lose
vigilance over my
fragile sentiments?
How can I let such a jungle of a civilization get to me?

All the rage

All the frustrations

All the disappointments

Swirling
like a cyclone
infinite speed
no hesitation

I force a smile on my lips
I force myself
to think
happy thoughts
a path
the endless cycle of birth, death, and rebirth
down memory lane produces

There is nothing sadder than a girl alone in the wide fields
Sadder still is
a fragmented memory

Jun 6, '12 1:30 PM
for everyone


No comments:

Post a Comment