Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Airplanes

And so I got my first airplane ride this year last Valentine's Day. There's always the feeling of excitement when one sees land from up above. It reminds me of aerial surveys I only get to read about in archaeology books. It has always been a dream to actually experience doing aerial survey, I am sure to have adrenaline rush and to have my heart pounding fast since honestly, I am a bit of an acrophobic.

There's always a peaceful feeling sweeping over one so preoccupied with many things when one sees clouds of different forms. There's always that feeling of becoming a god, who sees everything from above. There's always that feeling of lightness, as if one is finally free from gravity. And there's always that overwhelming feeling of being a bit tad lucky to be able to witness these wonderful things.














No comments:

Post a Comment