Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Sugarhouse 8292013

One of my sisters visited Makati so I asked her to wait for my work to end so we can go eat somewhere and go home together. Since I have one voucher left from Deal Grocer, I made a last-minute reservation at Sugarhouse.

My first experience in Sugarhouse in Perea was a disaster. I didn't like the food. I had lasagna and I was greatly disappointed because the eggplant was not cooked properly and didn't blend well with the sauce. Another thing that irked me was that the prices on the menu were not updated so I was surprised to find that my blueberry cheesecake (which was dull and already brittle, with the berries all dried as well) cost P150 when in the menu it was less than that. And no, it wasn't the VAT nor the service charge.

So my visit this time had me not expecting much. I just wanted to dispose of the voucher. My sister and I shared a slice of sans rival cake. It wasn't bad. My sister even liked it (and this given that she was hesitant at first to eat sans rival).

We also shared burger sliders, four mini burgers with five potato tots. Just ordinary burgers and nothing special. The same with the potato tots. I still find Backyard Burgers' the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment