Friday, August 2, 2013

Baba's Kebab House and Backyard Burgers

Located near Melo's in Quezon City are two restaurants under the same owner. Baba's Kebab House and Backyard Burgers wowed me at first bite.

A few months ago, I purchased online vouchers to try out these two places. And because of that, I found my new comfort food: Backyard Burgers' Truffle Burger with its super thick patty which makes a growing kid like me very very happy indeed. Not to mention the thin, flavored onion rings which immediately will be a rival to Burger King's depending on my mood.

Baba's Kebab House interiors
chicken and beef kebab, rice and hummus, plus iced tea
So I dined in and had my fill of kebabs. Both the chicken and the beef kebabs were flavored just right in such a way that at first bite you'll know it's VERY chickeny or VERY beefy. For me bringing out the innate flavors of meat is a sign of good cooking. As for the rice, let's just say that they can always opt to serve hot, soft rice.
Truffle Burger, onion rings, and sauces
The Truffle Burger is one of my best discoveries this year so I quickly included it in my list of comfort food. So now when I'm depressed and sad and when I feel like everything's not right, I guess all I have to do is go to Backyard Burgers and have my fill of their heavenly Truffle Burger. Believe me when I say that it's huge. And never doubt my word when I say it's ULTRA delicious. Probably the best burger I have eaten so far. Suddenly I cannot eat another burger in those ubiquitous fast food joints. And I'm glad my dad also likes this. So now I'm tasked to buy another, and I will VERY VERY SOON!

Will I be back? The answer's pretty obvious.

And because I feel that I have to spread the word, here's their address:
52 Sgt. Esguerra Street (across ABS CBN), Quezon City
(It's just some ten minutes' walk from MRT-Quezon Avenue)

No comments:

Post a Comment