Sunday, November 20, 2011

Demonrift td

It's been almost a month now since I knew about Demonrift td, an online flash game under the genres strategy and tower defense. The main goal is to defend the Kingdom of Emaeron from the demons. You play as Baroness Milena, the commander of the empire troops against the invading demons.

Basically, you just place your warriors in strategic positions. Every game has a unique route to the castle and you must defend that pass. There is a tutorial to guide you before your actual battle. It's a fairly easy game, you only have to think WHERE to place your warriors.

I admit I have never finished the game in one setting though I have tried twice already. The first time was already late at night and I stayed up until 3am but when sleep got the better of me, I stopped. The second one was when I played for 5 consecutive hours and then I had to call it quits because because of my need to sleep.

I hope there's an offline version of this game. I really like it.

And come to think of it, it's been a while since I last played something. I really need a new laptop, a gamer's laptop, so I can play Diablo III, Diablo II, Starcraft, and Warcraft again. And sometimes, I feel the urge to resurrect my account in AdventureQuest. And am on the lookout for more digital games.

No comments:

Post a Comment