Saturday, November 19, 2011

If: 0

If she can only see me now...

If I can only see her again...

Whenever the jeep or the bus I am riding in passes by her former school, I feel like I am a step closer to her.

If only I can have
a glimpse of her

Her smile, her quirky ways,
Her cute smile.

Her sweet voice telling me everything will be fine...

I won't really mind the long journey.
Just let me see her.

Because there are just so many words to be said.
Because I really want her to see me now
to be proud of me,
to tell me
"You've grown a lot."

I wish we could talk again.
I'd listen to her stories, even if they're yaoi.
I'd like to see her artworks,
listen to her play the piano,
just hear her angelic voice.

I guess all I have are just memories now as I hold these few stapled pages in my hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment