Thursday, April 12, 2012

Lanzhou Ramen

Last March 22, a friend and I went to Binondo to gather materials for her project. I was finally able to find Lanzhou Ramen with her. I've been looking for it but my search has been unfortunate. I can't seem to find the place when not accompanied by my parents. So last month when I tasted success, I told my friend that we have eat there.

the condiments but the best of these is the chili sauce

dried beef noodles (my family and I can't get enough of this)
 You have a choice when you order the noodles. You can either have it served in soup already or you may ask for the soup to be separated from the noodles. I like the separated one better. Besides it's easier that way when it comes to sharing. An order is big enough for 2-3 persons.

The herbs make the soup wonderful. Just the smell of it makes one's mouth water. The noodles are just the way I want them to be, a bit "elastic". The noodles are handpulled by the way, and I think it's what makes the noodles more delicious.

yummy kuchay dumplings at an affordable price





No comments:

Post a Comment