Thursday, April 12, 2012

Puerto Galera (March 4)

My friend and I woke up early with the hope of catching a majestic sunrise but we ended up being disappointed because the sky was all grayish blue and not even the rosy fingers of dawn were sighted.



Before lunchtime we headed to White Beach. Lots of wonderful eateries lining the beach.

We didn't eat here. The reason why I took a pic of this is because of the wrong grammar. It's supposed to be  "Las villas de la Natividad" because natividad is not masculine; it's feminine. (And yes, I can be a nitpicker at times.)



After lunch, my friend and I played again in the sand, while others bathed in the sea. I am so gonna miss the fine white sand.
Miru- my nickname when among my otaku friends
Miru ga iru :)
a ferry boat
Our departure time was supposed to be at 3pm but we left at 5pm. The ticketing system was awful.

Still, being able to go out of town even for two days was so worth it. I will surely miss the smell of the sea as well as the feel of the sand on my feet. Not to mention beach music and grilled squid.

No comments:

Post a Comment