Saturday, September 14, 2013

Café France 08242013

Last month, I accompanied my sister to the hospital and we had lunch at Café France. My first experience with that restaurant was a few years back with my parents in their UN Avenue branch. I remember going gaga over their pizza breads. I love how clean their food tasted. (Clean meaning not oily, not loaded with MSG, a characteristic which I associate with having a light feeling even after a full meal.)

My sister had beef lasagna whereas I, ever the fish lover, had Norwegian salmon pasta in oil. Both are wonderfully cooked. The salmon bits gave a salty flavor to the linguine. Even with the pasta drenched in oil, I find it a rather healthy meal. As for the lasagna, I would always complain of small servings but that's just because I love lasagna so much that every order looks small for me. I especially like the garlic bread. I'm not a bread person so when I end up eating bread it means it's delicious and that I like it.

Will I be back? Depends on the budget. I still think their food is pricey.

No comments:

Post a Comment