Saturday, November 2, 2013

Feeling Fat

Greasy burgers, bacon shining with oil, fried chicken skin, fried fish, fried anything, chicharon, taco-flavored Doritos, nachos... SIGH!

I think I may have been overeating since lately I've been visiting too many restaurants and most of these offer my favorite junk foods. I even spent the last day of October in a restaurant somewhere in Cubao to temporarily escape the horrendous traffic because there were just too many people on the road with their big bags and boxes of doughnuts, mamon, and pizza. Probably off to the cenetery and most would have to return to their province.

And yesterday was the day AFTER SO MANY MONTHS, that I went shopping with my sisters again at Landmark because the store was having a sale though it didn't feel like a sale coz prices are not slashed to 50% and the Shubizz shoes I saw months earlier retained their original price so this poorita had no choice but to keep her money in her pocket.

There were skinny jeggings with very nice designs which remind me of the Etruscans. I wanted a pair so I tried to fit one but they were not for me. Looking at my reflection in the mirror inside the fitting room, I was flabbergasted to see a flabby stomach! Ewww! I was reminded of the many chicharon and chicken skin I consumed. Ah my addiction to grease. Even then the thought of bacon, that sinful strip of heavenly grease, made me drool. I need to exercise soon.

In fact, I think my daily walkathon of 2 kilometers everyday when I go to work should be increased to 3km. I ought to sleep really early now and wake up really early so I can sneak my additional brisk walking exercise in my unfortunately quite limited 18 hours per day (coz the 6 hours are for spending in Dreamland).

No comments:

Post a Comment