Sunday, November 24, 2013

Moon Prism Power Make Up!

Last Thursday, my officemates asked me if I wanted to join them at Watsons and I said yes because I might find something I can buy. (I'm always on the lookout for items on sale...)

The timing was perfect because Maybelline was having a sale. I bought a hypersharp eyeliner, a tube of BB cream, and mineral blush in pink (01). That, with my office friends' big help since I don't know anything about cosmetics and neither am I an expert in putting on makeup. The following day, I bought In2it makeup remover and Pink Alarm lipstick.

Just that today I will be attending a wedding and I want to look good for a change. And I'm tired of getting into a petty fight with my sisters because I always borrow their stuff when going to formal parties. Add to that that being a willing guinea pig to make up experimenters in the office also inspired me to study the art of putting on makeup. They were awesome! I think they are artists in their own right.

And yes, I think I look better with make up on...



Since I'm just a newbie in the cosmetics world, I think I'll be documenting my experiences here in my blog as well. On second thought, maybe not, since that requires posting my pics. Will deliberate on this.

For now, I'm off to experiment... Just hours to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment