Saturday, December 7, 2013

December Plans and Christmas Wishlist

We're now in December and only a few days to go before 2013 ends. Sound scary since I just turned 25. Suddenly feeling like a lost kid again. People tell me I've been getting addicted to Math. It's not that. Id like to think that Math is that thing that keeps me struggling in this mundane world. Most friends warn me that too much nerdiness will keep the guys away more. To which I retort, let them! I care not for insecure people and I do not subscribe to the idea of dumbing myself down just to get a boyfriend. @.@

Because I've been very busy these past few days, I'd like to somehow create plans for the last few days of 2013.
1. read at least 2 books
2. do more math exercises and read up on difficult topics
3. find more applications of calculus (relate to archaeology, business, life???)
4. clean our bedroom
5. watch some episodes of One Piece
6. start learning Vietnamese phrases and commonly used sentences
7. another out-of-town trip would be VERY NICE

And I just realized I haven't made any wishlist yet so here goes:
1. more kind people, more warmth (no to global warming though!!!)
2. free hotel accommodations
3. more time to learn something new and to do the things I want to do
4. travel buddies who can match my zeal and energy
5. books on history and science (I would love to have books by Richard Feynman...)
6. love, courage, and hope... and strength
7. salary increase

No comments:

Post a Comment