Sunday, May 17, 2015

Binmaley: Pangasinan Mapping Part 1

While on our way to Dagupan from Lingayen by bus, we passed by heritage houses and so my buddy and I decided to get off at Binmaley first to do one quick survey before heading to Dagupan.

Triangle
At first glance at the church you will see nothing special. But what made us stay was the belfry. The belltower has exposed bricks and you can easily see its old age. For both me and my buddy, it's a beautiful wonder.
Parish of Our lady of the Purification, Binmaley
chandelier
Would you believe that despite it looking crumbly it's still strong? We climbed the tower but not all the way up because the ladder was scary. >.<
Binmaley churchtower
We also got to enter a heritage house here. At first the owner was hesitant to let us in but I used my charm (okay I don't have any charm... I don't know what convinced him!). So anyway, we got a little tour of the house but I'm not posting pics here in my blog as part of the agreement. It's still a private residence so I respect that.



No comments:

Post a Comment