Monday, March 11, 2013

Summer's Here?

Early morning yesterday, mom's voice woke me up. That, while she pounded on our door. We were supposed to jog. I dragged myself from bed, pulled out a couple of essential things, a pair of shorts with pockets and towel from the closet, my water bottle which I put beside my bed, cellphones, and comb. Grudgingly I went down, head aching since I stayed up late watching My Date with a Vampire

When I got down, mom announced that jogging was cancelled. It was drizzling outside. And I had ran back to my room to get a jacket. Sigh.

So I went back to sleep.

In the afternoon, I complained about the heat. It's always hot on Sundays. I wonder why. And so every time we attend Sunday Mass, my head hurts and all I want to do is sleep. Yesterday was no exception.

And while I continued watching My Date with a Vampire at grandmother's house, it rained hard. No cool winds, no sweet smell of the earth; just rain. Mom said tomorrow would be the start of summer. I dread it.

No comments:

Post a Comment