Thursday, July 6, 2017

Chinese Bowl

I will be reporting for work later in the day so I took the opportunity to explore the contents of my third external hard drive. It came into being when my laptop of almost five years needed to be replaced due to monitor problems. And it had to be at the time when the semester was about to end last May, as I was busy with papers and take-home exams. When the monitor was just showing black, I decided, this is it. Time for a new machine. I initially told A I would try to get the laptop fixed but he somehow convinced me to get a new one to save myself the trouble. (I incurred an INC last year because of it, too. How uncooperative!)

So anyway, today as I was browsing through pictures, I happened to find a screenshot of a scene from a movie, a continuation of the J-drama Hana Yori Dango.


What's so special about this screenshot? I myself thought, what the hell was I doing last June 5, 2014 and whatever made me capture this scene? And good thing that 2014 me was sensible enough to encircle in red what got me to take this screenshot: that Chinese bowl! We have the same Chinese bowl at home. 

Lots of changes. Things that used to matter, things that used to move me, things that used to be important, suddenly they do not seem to be much for me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment