Thursday, July 6, 2017

Lettuce and Apple Salad

Last month, I put myself under an austerity program because of many things that are happening all at the same time. For one, I purchased a new laptop because my Fujitsu's monitor is broken and replacement is difficult because the monitor is not a common one. Second, I finally decided to be a migrant worker and rent a place near my workplace because traffic is getting worse and I couldn't seem to do the things I want to do like read books and just enjoy music; every night I arrive home I just want to sleep. Third, I want to save up again to travel.

So last month, it just so happened that my brother visited Baguio and brought home balls of lettuce. Cute. My mom still had lettuce left which we bought from Camp Benjamin. I just couldn't resist the urge so I took some to the office for dinner, together with two bottle of Kewpie: one roasted sesame, the other spicy cheese. Yummy!

Lettuce and cubed apples in Spicy Cheese dressing

No comments:

Post a Comment