Thursday, January 12, 2012

Cifu (Banawe Street, Quezon City)

This is another late post.

Last month, after a day's work at the National Archives, I had a date with my sister and we agreed to try out Cifu. Cifu is located along Banawe St. and is just some three minutes from Del Monte Avenue. At first we were hesitant to enter the restaurant. For one, we thought we might be in for a costly treat. Two, we haven't heard of reviews of this resto and we're afraid it'll be another one of those money-down-the-drain scenarios.

But we were oh so wrong! The food here are reasonably priced. What I like most about this resto is that waiters are attentive and really wait on customers well. Also, the servings do not disappoint. My sister and I even had to take home the noodles because both of us were already full. (And that is considering we are big eaters.)

Me showing my sister my latest awesome purchase from Booksale: Doraemon comics!!!

xiaolongpao, thai noodles, and dumplings: YUM!!!
After our meal, my sister and I swore to come back again. I must also say that I super love their chili sauce. I put lots of it on my food and it was really wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment