Saturday, August 18, 2012

胡楊林-香水有毒


Just stumbled upon this song video and instantly liked it. The song is about a girl who discovers that her man is having an affair with another woman.

Lyrics:

我曾經愛過這樣一個男人  I loved this kind of man
他說我是世上最美的女人  He said I was the most beautiful woman in the world

我為他保留著那一份天真 I preserved for him a little innocence
關上愛別人的門               And did not entertain the thought of loving others.

也是這個被我深愛的男人  And this same man who loved me deeply 
把我變成世上最笨的女人  Made me the world's most foolish woman
他說的每句話我都會當真  I believed his every word
他說最愛我的純                He said it's my purity he loved most.

我的要求並不高                     I do not even have high standards
待我像從前一樣好                 Just treat me well like in the past
可是有一天你說了同樣的話  But one day you said the same thing
把別人擁入懷抱                    yet embraced another person
你身上有她的香水味             Her perfume's scent is on your body
是我鼻子犯的罪                    It's the fault of my nose
不該嗅到她的美                    It should not have smelled her beauty
擦掉一切陪你睡                    I'll wipe everything out by sleeping with you
你身上有她的香水味             Her perfume's scent is on your body
是你賜給的自卑                    You lowered my self-esteem
你要的愛太完美                    You wanted a love that is too beautiful
我永遠都學不會                    I can never give that to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment