Saturday, August 18, 2012

Why I Love Celine

Everytime I need to buy shoes, there's always one store I never fail to check out first, and that is Celine (or CLN). Since I'm the type who considers price, comfort, and durability, I am very selective when it comes to shoes. While other shoe brands have wonderful designs (chic and sexy), I never give a thought to them because either they are heavy on the pocket, or they simply are hostile to my poor feet.

A few years back, I became a fan of Celine when an aunt recommended the brand to me. Back then I would always complain about durable shoes being overly expensive (like my other favorites Gibi and Hush Puppies) and so when I saw how she had only nice words to say about Celine shoes, I decided to give it a chance.


My first purchases were all wedges since Celine has lots of those. Then years later I bought heels which I must say, are a treat to my feet. I thought to myself, wow, feet not murdered! (I have become wary of heels because most are deadly.) What I love most about Celine is that the price is right, the shoes are lovely to look at aside from being comfy and durable. I became a fan and passed the addiction to my sisters who also thought highly of Celine. And so whenever we go shopping we would always visit Celine.

Then again, something happened last week and it made me love Celine all the more. I was with my sister at SM North EDSA. I bought a bag, she bought two pairs of shoes. While there I forgot my long umbrella which I bought just last month. It was only when we were about to leave the mall when I suddenly realized I left my umbrella somewhere.

I retraced my steps, going first to SM Department Store where we spent a considerable time. It wasn't helpful of course, as I was referred to many service desks. Yes, the sales people I have asked for info on lost and found pointed me to the wrong places and I still am furious about it because I ran like mad hoping to find my umbrella ASAP.

Then I thought to going back to Celine. I asked the sales lady who assisted my sister and me if she noticed my umbrella and went on to describe the lost object. She told me to wait, went to the stock room and produced my beloved umbrella! I really jumped for joy!


****************************************************************************
(Just why can't I just buy another umbrella? Umbrellas are pretty sacred to me. Being a constant companion wherever I go, I'd hate the idea of not doing anything to find MY umbrella.)

No comments:

Post a Comment