Saturday, August 18, 2012

Mama Who Wants to Watch "Three Kingdoms" Throws a Fit


I just have to share this video which I first saw on a Taiwan cable channel's news show. That same channel is where the widely popular drama 三國 (Three Kingdoms) is currently being aired. The TV drama is based on the Chinese classic 三國演義 (Romance of the Three Kingdoms).

In this video, a woman goes wild as she repeatedly says she wants to watch 三國 and not the teenage drama 牽手 (Holding Hands). Just goes on to show how massively popular 三國 is. In fact, even I was excited when I heard that it will be shown on cable channel, and I'm not even fond of Taiwanese drama.

And I do understand this woman's feelings. Even I would throw tantrums whenever my dad change channels in the middle of watching 三國.

No comments:

Post a Comment