Saturday, September 22, 2012

From Multiply 012: The Rain


I wake up to the sound of the rain,
Pounding furiously on cemented ground.
The infinite crystal needles from Heaven
Fall down upon the vulnerable hearts.

The sound of the rain is music to my ears,
Yet why does it make me want to cry?
For some particular reason,
I want to be one with the rain.

If Heaven is an idyllic paradise,
Why does it cry every now and then?
Or maybe it hurls the unwanted passions
To the world already inhabited by sorrow.

I have forgotten how it feels like
To be totally drenched in the rain.
My umbrella has shielded me from painful showers
How my body longs to be weakened now!

Ah, rainy days paint a melancholy scene
How beautiful nature works her piece!
My chest is being suffocated from the sad beauty
To the point of breaking into a million pieces.

Perhaps it would be nice to be together
Out there in the open, being drenched in the rain.
I would like to tell you a lot of things
While Heaven unleashes her passions.

Perhaps we could be together
After that moment in the rain.
Yet that moment is just a dream I weave
As I lie among the emerald serpents.

Everything is the rain’s fault!
The painful longing inside my heart
Intensifies to the point of breaking me,
But why do I love the rain?

Apr 20, '08 2:00 AM
for Miracle's network

No comments:

Post a Comment