Sunday, September 2, 2012

September and An Advanced Wishlist

September--- my second favorite month next to December mainly because it's in this month when we celebrate the Mid-Autumn Festival (also known as Harvest Moon Festival or Mooncake Festival). Part of the celebration is of course attending parties where we play the dice game and win prizes. In one annual party, we get to win money instead of goodies. In another, there's a raffle draw with money as prize, too. In both parties, I have always been a recipient of scholarship awards, ever since I started going to school until this year when I finished my post-graduate diploma course. It's no wonder that I have always anticipated the month of September because for certain I would be getting money.

And of course, the advent of September means that December is nearing. So here is my wishlist, prepared in advance. While I do not really expect much since I rarely get anything for my birthday or Christmas, I still love listing down the things I want as presents.

1. Roundtrip tickets to any Asian country, preferably China and Japan.

2. a smartphone

3. an ipad

4. tickets to theater performances

5. restaurant gift certificates (I like Mexican, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, and Persian cuisine.)

6. Doc Martens boots (without the heels, please)

7. a gamer's laptop (Asus brand)

I guess that's all for now. Will update in the weeks ahead. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment