Saturday, April 12, 2014

David Garrett- Io Ti Penso Amore

Lately I've become engrossed in violin music when one day I chanced upon this cool violinist who looks like a rock star. His name is David Garrett and researching more about him, I found out that late last year he played the great musician and composer Niccolo Paganini in The Devil's Violinist which unfortunately was not shown nor marketed here in the Philippines. (Just why is classical music not popular here??? rawwwwrsss!!!)

Have I mentioned that he's also a model? It's not surprising since he's got the looks and the body that will make countless girls swoon and faint and probably suffer a heart attack (knock on wood). But really, he's like the most perfect male being I've laid eyes on. And we're not yet talking of his awesome fiddling skills, when he plays the violin that is (no second meanings here!).


And what surprised me even more is that Nicole Scherzinger of the Pussycat Dolls is actually a trained opera singer! WOW! It. never. ever. crossed. my. mind. She collaborated with David Garrett in "Io ti penso amore", a very beautiful song. I wish I could play that someday.


I wish David Garrett would come to the Philippines. If not, I wish I had enough money to travel to countries he'll visit for concerts and I wish to see him play "Io ti penso amore" live.

Sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment