Saturday, June 23, 2012

Tribute to MDO

If there's one boy band that I have chanced upon and never let go since, it would have to be the Puerto Rican boy band  MDO. In the 90s, almost all girls my age were big fans of boy bands like Westlife, A1, etc. Before reaching the year 2000 though I converted to being a rock music fan, mainly due to Linkin Park and Aerosmith. Since then I seem to find boy band music shallow and too sugary cute.

But then I cam across "Me huele a soledad" on youtube one day while searching for some rock ballads in Spanish. I immediately liked the song, though to be honest, I find the video repulsive.


But anyway never mind the video, I told myself. I can always opt to just listen to the song anyway. And then I found myself searching MDO's other songs. My search bore good fruits. I found catchy emo songs by MDO:

"Te quise olvidar" (catchy and full of angst)



"Sin Ti" (the song that can easily put me to emo mode)


"Mi amor tu vas a extranar" (a song that I can relate to very well)

 

"Donde esta tu amor"



No comments:

Post a Comment