Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Stackers Burger Café

One Sunday in July, my mom and I had a spontaneous Sundate and we had afternoon snacks at Stackers Burger Café. My parents seem to have rediscovered a certain attraction to burgers since the day I brought home those juice burgers from my favorite burger place.

I was impressed with how they styled the small restaurant. It's very hip and looks like it's where tough kids hang out because of the stools designed as wooden boxes complete with metal fastenings. In a way I felt bringing my mom to such a place but nquickly forgot about it when I bit into the chicken.

Jack Burger

Chicken tenders salad
Because I would always end up choosing fried chicken over anything else when eating in a fast food joint, I had the chicken tenders salad. The chicken was something my taste buds weren't prepared for. The first bite feels like an epiphany, that such a wonderful thing existed without my knowledge. It looked like it was fried but it certainly was not oily. After we had eaten, I didn't feel bloated, so no guilty feelings afterwards. (Especially these days when sneaking into the gym has been difficult because I'd rather sleep...)

Will I go back? Without a doubt yes! I'd try their baked chicken with rice the next time I drop by.

No comments:

Post a Comment