Saturday, December 26, 2015

Food in Mexico

Because I can't seem to get enough of Mexican food...
what I cooked for my hosts in Campeche
my first meal in DF with...
tomato soup (LOVE this!) and...

love the chips. The bread were good, too!
Had this in Teotihuacan. Complete meal and very delish!
Conference food. Love the bacon!
at an eatery near St. Jude Thaddeus Church near Reforma. This one's got a funny taste, but probably just the corn in the tortilla

oat crackers which I bought for my long bus ride

inside La Venta they sell pozol, a chocolate drink with maize. YUM!

And this pack of potato chips made my day in Villahermosa!

my last meal in Villahemosa consists of this sopas, this very refreshing lemonade, and..

the chicharron rice!

free breakfast in the hostel



No comments:

Post a Comment