Thursday, June 20, 2013

Big Better Burgers 06092013

It's one of those rare Sundays when the women in my family would go to the mall. I treated my sisters and my mom to Big Better Burgers in SM North EDSA Annex last June 9 and we all agreed that the burgers taste delicious and we all loved the thickly cut fries.

The Hahalapeño burger boasts of a medium rare patty which is obviously thicker than McDonald's more expensive burgers. The patty is juicy and it's devoid of any fancy fillers and such as is common in other burgers.
Hahalapeño burger (P152)
Skin on Fries (P60)
Will I be back? Yes, but it will take a long time since I am not a big fan of greasy foods. I guess one thing I loved about the place is that staff are very approachable and they do their best to please the customers. I love how the staff are so flexible that when they see a customer who needs anything, they are quick to act on it. And I appreciate the fact that they were willing to grant my simple request of hot water.

No comments:

Post a Comment