Friday, August 2, 2013

Spontaneous Sundate 07142013

And so after making friends with Chinese tourists, my sisters and I decided to have dinner at Pho Hoa in Eton Centris. We shared two large bowls of noodles: beef stew and flank tendon brisket, and an order of fresh spring rolls. I'm glad my sisters also love pho. I have been bugging them to get a passport soon so that the three of us can go to Vietnam and eat as much pho as we like.

Fresh spring rolls (P129) which my sisters are crazy about.
Flank tendon brisket (P295)
My favorite beef stew (P295)
Tell me true, how can a girl be sane after consuming pho? Everytime I eat this Vietnamese fare, I always sigh and wonder when I will be able to eat such heaven-sent noodles again. And yes, Pho Hoa remains as one of my favorite restaurants in Manila. And I can hear my sisters saying amen to that.

After eating, we checked out the tiangge inside the small mall. I was able to buy a striped dress there for less than P400!!! (It was about the same style as the dress I wanted to have badly when I was in Vietnam and so I had no second thoughts when I saw this there, and at half the price!)

Aaaaand, I discovered a cool karaoke place at Quantum!!! The one thing that excited me and lifted my spirits to heaven-level was the fact that they have Japanese songs!!! Of course, Aerosmith songs are a mainstay for me and alongside that, I did X-Japan's "Tears". And yes, there were tears of joy. I'm so happy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment