Sunday, October 18, 2015

Conti's 09102015

So one evening last month I was in Trinoma for a team dinner with visitors from abroad and I learned that my sisters were also in the mall shopping. We planned to meet to have dinner afterwards, my second dinner for the night with less than 2 hours in between. (So after that night I resolved to do planking religiously.)

blueberry cheesecake: my favorite :)
 Everybody in the family loves Conti's cakes, aside from Estrel's but the latter requires reservations and downpayments so when we are in a rush to buy cake, it would almost always be Conti's. My personal favorite is their peach walnut torte but then in general I love blueberry cheesecake. Yum!

gambas champignon
 For starters, we had gambas with mushrooms. It has loads of garlic and the butter blends well, instantly becoming a favorite for us. The lengua estofada is tender and quite flavorful but I'm not a fan. As for the salmon, usually I love salmon but maybe because I had my dinner already so I was in no mood to eat.
lengua estofada meal

baked salmon meal
 My sisters ordered kiddie lasagna for me knowing that it is my comfort food. Well, for a time it was, and looking back I can't help but laugh at how I would order lasagna any chance I get. Nowadays, Chinese and Japanese noodles have replaced that. The lasagna is good, too.
kiddie lasagna for this growing child
I'll definitely be back and on my next visit, I'll make sure to drop by with an empty stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment