Monday, October 5, 2015

Sincerity, Banawe

My favorite foodtrip buddy/ sister and I have been extra busy these days so we don't get to hang out as often as we would have wanted. Well she sometimes complain about not having enough savings because of me. Whenever we go out, she's the one who pays most of the time. Just most of the time, not always. :D

Image credit: Sincerity Restaurant Main FB Page
We've been planning to eat at Sincerity since it opened its Banawe branch. My sister only has good things to say about this resto. Since I love fried chicken and knowing that the resto has been in business for more than 50 years (it's a heritage resto! LOL), that says a lot already.

oyster cake

kiampong

duck misua

Sincerity's famous and ultra delicious fried chicken

We had oyster cake, kiampong, duck misua, and of course their famous fried chicken. It's been a long time since I had oyster cake and we excitedly ate it while it's still hot. Yummy!!! I'm not a fan of kiampong but it was also  delicious. Duck misua is LOVE! Mom seldom cooks black chicken soup these days. It's also a great favorite, especially with misua. Sincerity's duck misua is just like that, except they replace chicken with duck. That is instant heaven. The fried chicken was excellent as well. It's very rare that I get to eat really good fried chicken. The flavors have seeped into the meat. Very nicely done. So needless to say, I'm giving this resto a whooping 5/5. On second thought, maybe 4.99/5 because I'm disappointed to know they don't have chili sauce.

On third thought, I greatly enjoyed the food even without chili sauce...

Will I go back? YES! And I'm already thinking of treating friends here for my birthday. Would you believe for all the food we ordered we paid only P500? Talk about getting your money's worth!

No comments:

Post a Comment