Sunday, October 18, 2015

Rizal Markers in Hong Kong

So the two days I was with fellow Filipinos in Hong Kong, I learned of the Rizal markers. I joined them in their quest and was glad that even though I have only seen them a couple of times before, they welcomed me in their group.

somewhere in D'Aguilar St., Central

the 1913 Fringe Club: I will target that on my next HK trip

at Morrison Hill Skatepark

at Queen Elizabeth Stadium

monorail
beef wanton noodles for lunch: my comfort food :)
Read: My HK Trip in 2015
******************************************
We also went to Artland to buy art materials. It's so cool to be with like-minded people who share the same interests. I'm glad to have gone off with them to see the markers. I hope they also enjoyed my company since I became their translator while walking from HKU to Wan Chai. Awesome walking experience. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment