Sunday, May 26, 2013

Laptop Gives up on Me Again

Early this morning, when I turned on my laptop, I was greeted with a window to change my graphics card settings. Curious, I navigated the window and changed a bit of the settings. Then I proceeded to blogging, determined to finish blogging about my first trip to Vietnam. (I was already lagging behind my schedule.)

An hour later, my screen display flickered. I thought it was just my battery about to go empty so I plugged in the adapter. All of a sudden the screen display turned black. Something's wrong so I restarted my laptop and tried to see what's happened, to no avail. The screen kept on flickering and everything would go black. It happened many times during my attempt to log into my systems.

I just bought my machine two months ago during a sale. I should have known that something is not right when an electronic gadget's price is slashed by more than 50%. Now I will have to find a reputable laptop repair shop and have my machine fixed.

In the meantime, I'm using my sister's machine. My blogging activities will lessen dramatically because of this present ordeal. On the other hand, while it is tempting to whine and complain, I am controlling myself not to cry injustice when there are far more people who are burdened with graver problems. I leave everything to luck and fate, as usual. (And I hope I get my machine up and running again.)

No comments:

Post a Comment