Saturday, May 18, 2013

Starcraft

So I finally installed Starcraft in my machine and played a game. As always, I chose Protoss as my team and Zerg as my opponent. I just love it when Zerg gets crushed.

Because of this, I expect to stay up late at night and play this beloved game until the wee hours of the morning, as I did many years ago. Will be very busy indeed this month. :)

On the other hand, I have to pay extra attention to my backlog. Still haven't sorted out photos taken in Shanghai and Xiamen. And will have to write blogs of those two trips. Also, I have to find the time to finish writing about my Ho Chih Minh trip.

Aaaaand, there's just a mountain of good reads, and unfortunately, there's not enough time to do everything. Sigh. So much to do, so little time.

Still I'm happy for this diversion. Will shun dates for now to save up for upcoming trips to Anywhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment