Monday, May 13, 2013

Tali Beach, Nasugbu, Batangas

So finally I was able to visit Tali Beach, a much-talked about place in the office. Team outing is fun, but I didn't enjoy that much because I was suffering from LBM and visits to the restroom are frequent.

Last May 3, we all reported for work half day. We arrived in Tali at around 5:30PM, just in time for the sunset, which we viewed form Tali Cliff. The following day, we returned to Tali Cliff. It was my first time to do cliff-diving. It was SCARY!!! Never mind my fear of heights, I told myself, I'm already here so I might as well try it. For a second, that point in time when you suddenly are submerged in the waters, I thought I was going to die. But I resurfaced, thank the Heavens! I wouldn't have jumped without a floater.





We then spent the whole morning at the beach. The water was crystal clear. Coolness! Such a pretty sight. And there's fine white sand, too!



We got back to the house we rented at around 10:30AM. An officemate and I tried the pool which was made of tarpaulin and simple mechanical thingies. The sun was burning so it was an uncomfortable dip.

I then cooked pork adobo for lunch. It sucks because I don't eat pork. Still I'm happy to hear that it tasted okay.

Got home at around 7PM dead tired from the trip. And I earned my 4th sunburn layer here.

---------------------------
Want to stay overnight in Tali? Send an SMS to 0932 402 2961 or send a private message through Facebook to inquire about rates and availability.

1 comment:

  1. Fun times at Tali Beach. Hope you don't mind me sharing my own experience as well http://www.sasaramosyap.com/search/label/tali%20beach

    ReplyDelete