Wednesday, November 28, 2012

From Multiply 069: He just Died...


After being with me for exactly a year, he just dropped dead and off he went to leave me alone.

He's been a part of my life, and those times when we're together were the some of the most beautiful moments in my life. He's accompanied me when I'm being overly sentimental. He's seen me smile, he's seen me laugh with stupid jokes. He's been my bedmate for quite a long time now. I thought we're inseparable.

But I'm wrong.

These past few days, he's been showing symptoms. Yesterday, he suddenly won't open his eyes. I waited until this morning. But he's dead now.

Goodbye, my Samsung! I'll miss you. I'll have to replace you with my mom's old cellphone. (And I'll request for a new one on my graduation day haha!)

Nov 23, '09 10:20 AM
for Miracle's friends and Miracle's family

No comments:

Post a Comment