Monday, November 12, 2012

Backlogs

Third week of November and I still haven't done a lot of things.

1. I still haven't read all of Margaret Atwood's books. I'm currently stuck with her 'Life Before Man". And I haven't started with Tolkien's LOTR Trilogy.

2. No progress whatsoever with my Japanese language study. TSK! So I'm not taking the JLPT this year. Hopefully next year in May.

3. I have watched very few movies. Some of the most memorable films I have watched so far are: Bwakaw, Haevnen, Peak, Ashita no Joe, Metropolis, Legend of the Fist: Return of Chen Zhen, The Artist, L'Arnacoeur, Abacus and Sword, Black Gold, Flowers of War, Columbiana, Battle Royale, Batman movies, The Avengers, Kung Fu Panda 2, Hugo, and Rashomon. And I am hoping to be able to watch Perks of Being a Wallflower if my budget permits. Haven't watched LOTR Trilogy again.

4. Transferring of Multiply blogs still on-going. I hope to finish by mid-December or else it will be goodbye, writings!

5. I haven't sorted out my books yet. And so the Garbage Island in our bedroom remains....

Busy month. Tsk!

No comments:

Post a Comment