Wednesday, November 28, 2012

From Multiply 079: Christmas 2009


This is probably the worst Christmas ever.

It's my second time to complete the Simbang Gabi but inside of me, I feel empty and cold. No, it's not because of the weather. It's just that something's missing in my life and I can't pinpoint exactly what it is.

And so I spend this year's first few hours of Christmas day in front of my laptop, downloading Yiruma's albums while playing some of his compositions. Then I suddenly remembered that I need a little shoujo magic so I went on to read manga (thanks to onemanga.com).

I sound so indifferent, I know. In fact, I AM. I don't know what has come over me. I have suddenly become a bit more contemplative when special days come. Lately, childhood memories have been flooding my mind. I have to write about them soon. It's a great opportunity for me to record my past.

Probably one thing that made me smile was a text message I received from a beloved teacher--- Prof. Aureus. It was such a big surprise for me. I thought that maybe he has forgotten about me. (Or maybe he did, just that he kept my number coz I sometimes ask him to translate something for me.) Anyway, since I do like him so very very much, it makes me feel good to be wished a Merry Christmas. And I replied to him--- in LATIN mind you! (I hope we get to meet again soon. I'd really love to converse with him in Latin.)

That's al for now. I'll be writing something important again. I keep forgetting about it but there's always tomorrow right? Still the procrastinator that I am. HMPH!


Dec 24, '09 1:25 PM
for Miracle's friends, Miracle's family and Miracle's online buddies

No comments:

Post a Comment