Wednesday, November 28, 2012

From Multiply 040: Dreams 03


One thing has been bugging me all these years. Why, in my more than 20 years of existence, have I not yet experienced having a boyfriend? Not like I really want one, just the prospect of having a "slave" sounds cool. (Like, so I can always have someone to accompany me whenever I want to watch plays and movies, go to museums or go on a food trip. Coz really, friends are highly unreliable when it comes to me inviting them. They always say they're busy.) And now I just divulged my shallow reasons.

This morning, I have yet another significant dream, well at least for me.

Setting: Philippine Cultural High School (Okay, College. *rolls eyes)

I remembered an important thing in my dream. My friends tell me that they don't want their friends to fall in love with me because I am a HEARTBREAKER. Me??? (*looks innocently with eyes wide open) And those who have a crush on me felt compelled to hide their feelings because according to them, I am RUTHLESS in love. What the heck!

Now if only they can provide examples of this ruthlessness they are talking about...

Aug 3, '09 7:33 AM
for Miracle's friends, Miracle's family and Miracle's online buddies



No comments:

Post a Comment