Wednesday, November 28, 2012

From Multiply 031: Dreaming of Rain


I love you, Rain!! But why is it that you seldom descend on earth? Why can you make me suffer under the scorching heat of the sun? You know it's my mortal enemy, the only one capable of driving me almost to the point of insanity as it burns my skin, which now is not as fair as it used to be.

Yesterday morning, I found it hard to leave the land of dreams. For in my subconscious, there you are with me, just the two of us, you making me the happiest girl in the world. But upon opening my eyes, I was disappointed when bright sunlight streaming into my room greeted my eyes. Just a dream, I thought in a plaintive manner.

And voila! That same afternoon, you really did fulfill your promise of joining me here on earth. I love you, Rain!!!

But you didn't come today. Will you visit me perhaps tomorrow? Please do. I'm dying in these abnormal soaring temperatures.

May 28, '09 10:14 AM
for Miracle's friends, Miracle's family and Miracle's online buddies

No comments:

Post a Comment