Wednesday, November 28, 2012

From Multiply 039: Dreams 02


July 30, Thursday, I woke up biting the tip of my tongue. Absurd. I didn't feel the pain until I heard my alarm going off.

Dream: My Portuguese friend sending MMS to me. And in it, there's some kind of erotic sensuality. I forgot what it's about exactly but I remember feeling that surprise since I knew him to be a very spiritual person. (But there's always the possibility that he's just creating a virtual identity far removed from his true self. Thus I always say, be cautious when on the internet.)

And then my forum crush "Titian" sent me an MMS, too. The image has easily esacped my mind. But I think it's something decent, compared to what my buddy sent me. Anyway, I pondered on this after waking up. He really has strange ways to make me smile. Okay, it's not him voluntarily doing that, but just a product of my own subconscious, but maybe there's reason why I dream of him like that. The possibilties are endless. Anyway, while I prefer to think that it's just mere coincidence, I admit that I feel giddy with the thought that perhaps he's interested in me after that embarrassing public confession I made.

Aug 2, '09 1:18 AM
for Miracle's friends, Miracle's family and Miracle's online buddies

No comments:

Post a Comment