Friday, November 23, 2012

From Multiply 020: Project Valentine 2009


Since I haven't received any valentine invitations all these years, I decided to start Project Valentine where I would do something worthwhile instead of listening to emo-rock music and ponder on reasons why I still am single though I blame it mostly on the fact that I am sexist thus boys probably get pretty much intimidated and I don't care haha.

To set the project into motion this year, I opted to write 20 poems to celebrate or lament my 20 years of being single.

I have already written 4 poems. I only started this Monday, mind you and I feel like I won't be able to reach 20 by tomorrow, but we'll see haha.

Tomorrow, I'll be posting the poems on my blog. Feel free to read and comment on them.

Feb 13, '09 5:42 AM
for Miracle's contacts

No comments:

Post a Comment