Wednesday, November 28, 2012

From Multiply 074: I Can Survive!


Just got my phone repaired today. No cellphone for two weeks but I did survive. And thought that I couldn't live without it. It seemed scary at first because I was so used to texting my family and my friends, alright, but I managed and I did survive.

********************************************************************************

As usual, I spent most of my time with the forums. Pretty addicting, I tell you, it's such a a hard habit to break. But I will have to say that I'll leave it soon. I just can't bear the thought of my crush flirting with another girl. It's not like I have any right to be jealous coz first and foremost, he is just my CRUSH. And I doubt he knows that I still like him. But whatever.

He's pretty much into this girl now. Maybe he likes her. At least they get to see each other. I probably won't be able to set my eyes on him ever. Still, it hurts seeing them like that. Ugly feeling I want off my chest. So totally unwelcome.

But I know I will survive. How many times have I experienced this awful one-sided love? MANY TIMES! And many times did I pick myself up and shrug off the whole thing. Maybe romance is not for me. Definitely not long-distance romance.

****************************************************************************

Thesis--- this is just the very thing that must occupy my mind and not some dumb romantic stuff. But he who stealthily creeps into my mind and into my dreams is grabbing all the attention. FOCUS. FOCUS. FOCUS.

Dec 7, '09 10:41 AM
for everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment