Friday, November 23, 2012

From Multiply 027: EMO Mode





I woke up late again today. Upon seeing it's already past 8 am, I jumped out of bed despite my aching muscles and rushed to the bathroom to take a decent bath. (I missed long baths when we were in Makiling. HMP!) While putting on clothes, I received a text message from a classmate saying we won't have class today. Yay!!! It's better for me not to have class than to suffer the embarassment of arriving late again.

I don't know why I chose to walk from Central to FC today. It was so hot and the sun's rays were burning my skin. And while I was walking that long distance, I was listening to Aerosmith's "I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing" and singing along. I must have looked weird doing that but of course, I made sure the coast was clear.

I stayed at the libary. Louis found me there trying to solve a sudoku puzzle. It was already a few minutes past 11 so I decided to leave it unfinished. Less than two hours of boring class discussions and off I went back to the library. Decided to read Scott O'Dell's "Island of teh Blue Dolphins", a book which somebody from a forum highly recommends. Seriously, it's not a heavy read, it's for children actually, but I'm inrtrigued so I wanna read it.

A few minutes later, I fell asleep. I am so in need of a long journey to the land of dreams and I want happy dreams. When I finally snapped back to reality, I thought it was already late in the afternoon. The sky was dark. I checked my phone. It read 1:15pm. Okaaaay. BIG RAIN!!! Perfect for my depressed mood today. Why's it that when I'm down, the sky expresses the feelings I am suppressing deep inside of me?

While walking to the waiting shed, I couldn't help but take a few pics of the scenario. It's so sad and depressing that I want to preserve them forever. Cotton was caught up in the wind and swirling in the air while thunder and lightning were alternately making their presence felt. When the rain finally did come, I was already inside the jeep to SM.

May 11, '09 10:01 AM
for Miracle's friends, Miracle's family and Miracle's online buddies

No comments:

Post a Comment