Wednesday, November 28, 2012

From Multiply 057: @#$%&*!


I got down from the jeep early this morning and ran to FC coz I was already late. It was already past 9 and the class discussion for today is very important for my thesis. So run I did, and stopped suddenly to whirl around upon hearing something drop to the ground. A blue HBW ballpen which looks familiar. Must be mine. I stooped down to get it and it WAS my pen. Instinctively I checked my backpack to see if the front pocket's open. My eyes widened in shock. There isn't a more horrible sight than seeing a slash on one's bag. So darn, an evil person tried to steal something from a poor student like me!

I don't know what he got from me. But because of that ugly slash, some of my things probably fell out of my bag accidentally. Damn him to hell for injuring my precious baby, now she will have to retire after almost 9 years of service. And that backpack's not just any backpack. It's got sentimental value. It's the first bag I bought for myself using my won money. Sure it's not as nice-looking as the others but it's the most significant bag I ever have.

And so I lost the following:
a red ballpen
a blue ballpen
earphone
SMAC
white comb which is also memorable coz I used it in China
a bottle of efficascent oil
some receipts I haven't taken out of my bag

And we didn't have class! So much for rushing off like that!

And so I told my classmates the awful thing that happened and they laughed about the efficascent oil. At least I still have my White Flower oil with me, and also my USB. I just hope that whoever got hold of my efficascent will use it, just so nothing'll go to waste. As for my SMAC, he better not use my points or else! (As if I knew in whose hands it ended up...)

Now I'll have to buy a new backpack. For the mean time, I'm using an old one.

Sep 17, '09 9:23 AM
for Miracle's contacts

No comments:

Post a Comment