Wednesday, November 28, 2012

From Multiply 032: Dreams 01


And he invades my dreams yet again.

When was the last time he was present in my illusory world? High school? When I was tortured by Cupid's shower of arrows. I put all that in the past now, deciding to move on after that humiliating rejection. I don't blame him, never did. One of the rules of love is to step down when the other one says no. (Ah and they would argue that one must be a persistent lover, but not in my case.)

High school setting. Hungry for attention as usual. Not from all students, more so from him. Nostalgic scenes of everyday high school life with his face popping out of nowhere. Why these? I'm graduating from college next year, for goodness' sake!

And it dawned on me later on in the afternoon. It's his special day.

Closed chapter. Haunting dreams. What is real?

Jun 10, '09 8:00 AM
for Miracle's friends, Miracle's family and Miracle's online buddies

No comments:

Post a Comment