Wednesday, November 28, 2012

From Multiply 058: Sem Break Agenda


This semester's gonna end and I can't wait. (Okay, goodbye STS crush, I had the ultimate pleasure of sitting behind you in class and gazing at you from behind.)

Because all I ever did this semester was read, research and write, I feel like a robot who has to meet the needs and demands of his master. While I have no qualms about the reading part, I do complain that for months, most of what I'm reading is about antisemitism, myth and ritual studies, phenomenology, existentialism and other class-related books. And when I get to sneak in a book or two which are not for school, I already feel like in heaven. It's already a luxury to be able to read a good novel.

And so once sembreak comes, I'm so gonna:

1. go back to watching anime (Blood +, One Piece, etc.)
2. clean our room coz lately my stuffs are everywhere and my sisters   reprimand me almost every time we see each other.
3. read at least 15 books in my collection. And here's the list:
     Tales from the Annex
     House of Mirth
     Tess of D'Urbervilles
     The Tenant of Wildfell Hall
     Watership Down
     The Legend of Luke
     The Pearls of Lutra
     Marlfox
     Pay Attention to Daniel's Prophecy
     The Spear of Destiny
      Abel Sanchez
      Una historia de amor
      L'etranger
     Ivanhoe
     Shosha
     Myths to Live by
      La multitud errante
4. visit Lanzhou Ramen house and eat a bowl of hot noodles coz I miss it badly.
5. SLEEP!!! (Oh sweet sleep, that you accompany me for at least 10 hours a day...)

Sep 29, '09 12:20 PM
for Miracle's contacts

No comments:

Post a Comment